Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Read Aloud Journal #2


Grace Anne really enjoyed the illustrations of this book. Often times I would be done reading the text on the page and began to turn to the next page and she would ask me to wait until she had looked the entire page over before I turned the page. I would point out how small Molly Lou Melon looked compared to object around her and Grace Anne would nod and sometimes point to something and say, "look how much bigger than Molly Lou". After I finished reading the book Grace Anne wanted me to read it again!

I enjoyed reading this book to Grace Anne probably as much as she enjoyed it being read to her. The illustrations were awesome and the lesson or moral of the story was great. I would absolutely recommend this book to read to children from pre-school to first or second grade.

No comments: